Monday 11 March 2013

About the blog


8ΣΠ?


OK, a few points on the blog. All opinions voiced are my own and do not necessarily represent anything else, yada, yada. All blog posts are my opinions and not facts unless stated otherwise. I will only post external links sparingly. There will be mistakes and I reserve right to make corrections. I do not have time to fully research stuff so will be relying on personal BS-radar to filter out too many errors. There may be swearing, sometimes. So if you are easily offended, best not read on. But I mean no offence to anyone, generally, much. I will try not to mention names in criticism and avoid name-calling . I shall have to see what happens in comments. I will to an extent engage in constructive criticism, but reserve the right to block/moderate/ignore/re-tweet any abuse that may ensue.

No comments:

Post a Comment