Monday 8 April 2013

Right then, no more of that nonsense


OK, that's it. I'm not going to write any more blogs concerning the rifts in the atheist/skeptic community for now. Not until something important happens anyway. That's been done to death and I'm pretty fed up with it all. There are a lot of people who just need to grow up and get over themselves. I'm not necessarily discounting myself from that number either!



Anyway the main point of this post is to outline a few things I've got planned coming up in the next couple of weeks/months.



I'm planning to do a quick review of my perspective from the QEDCON event in Manchester this weekend 13-14 April. We are going along to see some pretty awesome speakers, live podcasts etc. and also just for a bit of a break. Feel like I bloody need it! So I'll discuss what was talked on, hopefully paste in some of my tweets from the event and link to a few follow-up articles.



Then I'm going to branch out with some reviews of stuff I actually like rather than all this negative shit all the time...



I'm hoping to post some brief reviews of the following:

* Army of Two (The Devil's Cartel) (Xbox 360 game)

* Bioshock Infinite (Xbox 360 game)

* The Myth of Martyrdom (book by Adam Lankford)

* Podcast reviews (possibly)

* Another Doctor Who new episode review (possibly)



I might even, if I'm feeling particularly up for a bit of plagiarism, post some of my favourite jokes from @sazza_jay 's watching of Lord of the Rings Trilogy. It is incredibly witty and really hilarious. But I will give her full credit. I'm just jealous because she is so talented, and a Wiltshire lass too. She is a class act and one of my top feminists. She has generously posted this to Storify.com so I'll link to the whole thing as well. It's so funny, I guarantee.

No comments:

Post a Comment