Tuesday 24 September 2013

Word processor woes

Well, I had written some nice long detailed posts which were getting close to completion and I was reviewing prior to putting on here.

One was about Atheism+ and rape allegations in the skeptic community.

The other was about Dan Brown's novel Inferno and advocating for anti-procreation.

However the word processor on my laptop saw fit to delete all my work, so the files reverted back to their state about a week ago. All I had written is lost!

Oh no! Bloody Apache Open Office is to blame...

I'll see what I can recall and recover in some shorter posts, over the weekend hopefully.

Huh! From now on I'm just using Wordpad and backing up after each session on 2 drives for safety.

Damn technology! :-(


(This is as much a reminder for me as anything. I save the files so I don't have to remember what I write!)

No comments:

Post a Comment